Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many wineries will I visit on the tour?
Our tour experiences vary each month as no two tours are the same. However, we find that visiting 3-4 wineries in a given tour creates for a more enjoyable experience.
2. Typically, how long does your tour last?
We aim for the tour to last at least 4-5 hours from the time of pick-up to the time of drop off. We want to ensure that we have ample time at each winery for a pleasurable experience.
3. What is the refund/cancellation policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless otherwise noted. In which case a team member from Dancing Birds will be in contact with you.
4. Are tasting fees included?
Yes they are!
5. What is the minimum age for this tour?
You must be 21 years or older to take this tour. Guests who are found to be under age at the time of boarding will be turned away and no refunds will be made.
6. Is the price the same for all tours & events?
Unfortunately, the prices will not always be the same. Location and the amount of wineries that are being visited plays a factor in our price setting.
7. Is there anything for me to do prior to my tour?
All Guests will be asked to complete our Liability Waiver prior to joining us for a tour.
Have a question not listed above?
Contact Us [form/email]