Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many wineries will I visit on the tour?
Our tour experiences vary each month as no two tours are the same. However, we find
that visiting 3-4 wineries in a given tour creates for a more enjoyable experience.
2. Typically, how long does your tour last?
We aim for the tour to last at least 4-5 hours from the time of pick-up to the time of
drop off. We want to ensure that we have ample time at each winery for a pleasurable
3. What is the refund/cancellation policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless otherwise noted. In which case a team member from
Dancing Birds will be in contact with you.
4. Are tasting fees included?
Yes they are!
5. What is the minimum age for this tour?
You must be 21 years or older to take this tour. Guests who are found to be under age at
the time of boarding will be turned away and no refunds will be made.
6. Is the price the same for all tours & events?
Unfortunately, the prices will not always be the same. Location and the amount of wineries
that are being visited plays a factor in our price setting.
If you have any questions that weren’t listed above, please fill out the Contact Us form.
7. What steps are you taking during the COVID-19 Pandemic for your tours and events?
All guest are required to sign a liability waiver stating that they are COVID-19 free and not experiencing any sypmtoms. In addition, we will be taking the temperature of each guest prior to entry or boarding the luxury limocoach. As well as sanitizing and offering hand sanitizer as needed The wearing of mask is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.